Monday, September 6, 2010

Until Heaven and Earth Pass Away

During my Covenants series a question was raised about Matthew 5:18 where Jesus states, ""For truly I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest letter or stroke shall pass from the Law until all is accomplished." (NASB).

I may write an in depth line by line analysis of Matthew 5:17-48 at some point in the future as time allows. However, as I was thinking about this I recalled a good piece that a friend of mine wrote a few years ago. Colleen had a lot of questions about this passage and a few other related ones. Her piece describes how she processed through them over time and the new insight and understanding that the Holy Spirit gave to her. I hope you'll check out Colleen's thoughts at the link below:


http://lifeassuranceministries.org/Proclamation2003_JulAug.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment